Sunday, March 27, 2016

Tasting - "Red Wood Creek"


Name: Red Wood Creek
Variety: Cabernet Sauvignon
Region: N/A
Country: California
Year: 2010
Price: $9.99

Winery Review: “We craft our Redwood Creek Cabernet Sauvignon in a medium-bodied style with a rich dark fruit character. Notes of spice, mocha and vanilla culminate in a plush mouthfeel. This rich, flavorful wine can stand up to hearty pastas, grilled meats and sharp cheeses."

My Review: Really enjoyed this Cab. I drank this in between preparing my dinner for the dinner blog. It had a delicious aftertaste. Very smooth and pretty much what I expected with buying this wine. There was a hit of spic with a powerful rich taste. I would definitely buy this wine again. Went well with chips and pepper-jack cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment