Sunday, April 10, 2016

Tasting - "Summerville Park"



Name: Summerville Park
Variety: Cabernet Sauvignon
Region: Parkers Estate
Country: USA
Year: 2015
Price: $9.99

Winery Review: Aromas of blackberries, eucalyptus and leather, layered with flavors of black plum and red cherry, with hints of cinnamon and star anise. Pairs beautifully with braised short ribs or Asian beef stir-fry.

My Review: The smell was a very fruity/berry smell. Very full but also had a dry and pungy aspect to it. The legs... beautiful. The taste was interesting. It was kind of harsh and acidity. Very dry and blackberry finish. I love Cab, was a little disappointed with this wine. I would not buy it again. I ate a Kroger ice cream sandwich with it, did not do anything to benefit the wine or the sandwich. I also ate egg rolls with it... HORRIBLE. very bad. very very bad. I also left a glass out overnight... oh yeah.. bad. I thought maybe it would make the wine better, but nope. Way way too sweet and berry like tasting. Tasted spoiled.

1 comment:

  1. An fascinating discussion is value comment. I think that it is best to write extra on this matter, it won’t be a taboo topic however generally people are not enough to talk on such topics. To the next. Cheers https://wevino.store/

    ReplyDelete