Friday, January 29, 2016

Tasting- Purple Paws Cabernet Sauvignon Non Vintage



Name: Purple Paws
Variety: Cabernet Sauvignon Non Vintage
Region: Lodi, California
Country: USA
Year: N/A
Price: $15.00

Winery Review: If a Cabernet can be smooth and creamy, this one is. It offers plenty of fruit flavor, smooth tannins that coat the mouth in a good way, plus a plush texture that keeps it from being even a bit harsh. With light body, a soft mouthfeel and lingering finish, there’s much to like.

My Review: I absolutely love this wine. This was the wine that I decided to buy and am currently drinking. Red wine is definitely my favorite type of wine, so I am biased. I love the smooth but fruity flavor of this wine. It has a great taste that lasts in your mouth. It kind of reminds me of joy and happiness. Not bitter and great aftertaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment