Friday, January 29, 2016

Tasting - Purple Paws Zinfandel





















Name: Purple Paws
Variety: Zinfandel
Region: Lodi, California
Country: USA
Year: 2012
Price: $15.00

Winery Review: It smells like ripe boysenberries and cherries, and tastes generous and broad without being too full bodied. It finishes with more fruit notes and those who love a little spice and smooth tannins will be happy.

My Review: This was my second favorite wine out of the five. It was a little too fruity for a red wine. It also had a hint of something that I couldn't really pin down. It wasn't a bad taste but for the little bit I was only allowed to have, I couldn't totally tell if I loved it or not. I will need to have a full glass to see if I truly like it. It was an interesting red.

No comments:

Post a Comment