Sunday, February 28, 2016

Tasting - "Sutter Home Moscato"









Name: Sutter Home
Variety: Moscato
Region: California
Country: USA
Year: N/A
Price: $8

Winery Review: "You don't have to visit a farmers market to take in the rousing scents of rose, lychee fruit, and peach. Just open a bottle of our Moscato wine. A little sweet and very likeable, it speaks of the good life. Beautifully balanced, with good acidity, the creamy peach and honeydew melon will linger on your tongue. Serve while chilled, with light cheeses, desserts, fruits, and loved ones."


My Review: This wine is wayyyy to sweet. It gave me a headache right after my first glass. I did not like it at all. I do like how cheap it is but I will never buy this wine (luckily my friend bought this one). I did not eat with this wine, but maybe I should have so I wouldn't have got a headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment