Sunday, February 28, 2016

Tasting - "Sutter Home White Zinfandel"













Name: Sutter Home
Variety: White Zinfandel
Region: California
Country: USA
Year: N/A
Price: $7 - on sale
Winery Review: "You may blush with excitement over this fresh, lively wine. Beauty in a bottle, our light, refreshing White Zinfandel wine flirts with your tongue, as you taste essences of strawberry and melon. Perfect with all types of food, we recommend pairing it with something a little spicy such as Asian or Latin cuisine."



My review: This wine was a little too sweet for my taste, but I surprisingly did not hate it. I felt like this is a good desert wine that I like to drink when I have a sweet tooth. This is not a bottle that I will drink all in one night, it is one that I will have a glass of after dinner. More than one glass is too sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment